Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Children Are A Blessing

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate." - Psalm 127



The mandate from heaven found in the 1st chapter of the Bible was for God's children to be fruitful, multiply, and fill the earth with His glory...I have not found a verse yet that indicates that God has changed His mind or thinks differently about family and having babies. God is a "family man," hence from eternity past He has always been a Father - a Father whose heart is to have many sons and daughters.

I am so thankful that God has brought Holly and I to a place of trusting Him with the size of our family...so stoked for Joanna Joy in early May and all the blessings she will bring to our home! It's amazes me how much love I have for my kids, a glimpse of God's love for His children.

Thank you Jesus for ambushing me with Your love 10 yrs. ago and setting me free from sin, self, and the the ways of the world...Your love has set me free Jesus and I am honored to be called by Your name, I love you God!