Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween - Our God Reigns!




I can honestly say this was the best Halloween in all my years in IV...God showed up powerfully saving lives, healing lives, and bringing incredible joy to the hearts of every believer!

Our God reigns in Isla Vista...He is changing our city and making it a praise in all the earth! We are so thankful to see God answer our prayers and do more than we could ask or imagine this weekend. We believe 24/7 prayer played a major role in what God in our midst, along with all the prayers coming from SB and beyond!

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." (2 Chron 7:14)

No comments: