Friday, March 9, 2012

I Love My Daughter


Yesterday Hope made tons of cards and had the idea of selling them in front of our house...when I asked her how much per card she said $1, but when I returned 10 minutes later she had raised her price to $3 a card. Ah, I love Hope! I can't wait to see what God is going to do with this little girl, so much creativity is in her. And speaking about creativity, I came across this video the other day...definitely applicable to church life too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDZFcDGpL4U&feature=youtu.be

1 comment:

Lina said...

Ah so many things.
A. Hope is amazing.
B. LOVELOVELOVELOVELOOOOOVEDDD that video. Sir Ken Robinson is a bosssss, he spoke at UCSB a few weeks ago and it was awesome. I get stirred up about that kind of stuff. love it. world changing stuff. it's gooooood.