Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Grace Walk

I would like to say that Grace Walk is one of my favorite books, but I have too many to use that saying so lightly. However, it's a really good book!!  http://www.amazon.com/Grace-Walk-Always-Wanted-Christian/dp/0736916393/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1336425764&sr=8-1

Here is a quote I read from the author's blog yesterday...I could not agree more:

'God wants to bring each of His children to brokenness, a condition which exists when we have given up all confidence in our own ability to manage life. Before we can cross over into Grace Land, we must come to the end of our self-sufficiency and recognize that we will never accomplish victory by our own strength. To try is nothing more than a religious performance and God loves us enough to spoil our performance if necessary.'

No comments: