Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Jesus Burgers


These are a few pictures from last week at Jesus Burgers...every week God does amazing stuff with these hamburgers of love...this last week I got in several conversations that had a powerful impact on those that I was sharing with. One was with this gal who was trying to get me to go out with her friends to party. Once I shared that I have been married for almost 10 years she was so shocked...I then waited for her to calm down from the initial shock before I shocked her again by sharing how I also have 4 children. It was hilarious and awesome to watch her react the way she did...God used it to open up a great conversation about Him and life.

Please continue to pray for us on Friday nights - the harvest is plentiful, but the labors are few.





No comments: