Tuesday, May 25, 2010

IV Culture

Here are a few pictures that depict some of the IV culture...they're taken by a beautiful sister in the Lord named Alexa who graduated two years ago. I thought of these pictures today as I just got off the phone doing a pastoral reference for her for a missions organization that she is going to work for called Wycliffe. This missions organization focuses on unreached people groups, specially translating the Bible into their language.

Next year will mark my 10th year of doing ministry in Isla Vista - over these years I have seen hundreds come and go, it never gets easier sending people off; however, it brings me so much joy to hear or see people leaving IV and continuing to love Jesus with their whole life!

"I have no greater joy than this, to hear of my children walking in the truth." (3 John 4)







No comments: