Friday, May 28, 2010

A Trip to LA

This Tuesday and Wednesday I went down to LA and joined a ministry called 3DM:

http://www.3dministries.com/pages/page.asp?page_id=62639

It was a great time of meeting key leaders from different churches, discussing discipleship and other things, along with be refreshed by having a little time away from IV.

I was able to stay at the host pastor's house, along with some the 3DM leadership team...the pop-up trailer you see in the pastor's backyard was the room I shared on Tuesday night (it was awesome). The whole trip was a great experience - I am really encouraged by people who are seeking the kingdom first and going after the Great Commission that Jesus sent all His followers on:

"Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to obey all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."



No comments: