Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Let the Games Begin...

Well it's that time of the year that our good friend Mitchell Greene comes and collects all the couches, tables, desks, book shelves, and whatever else he can find. His drop spot is in our neighbor's backyard, which is where my shed/office resides...these pictures are from last year. As you can see, it's quite the phenomenon in the amount of stuff he collects and the amount of money he makes selling it...and let's just say he makes enough money to come all the way from Memphis, Tennessee to do this sale. I believe this is the 5th year of Mitchell doing this in IV, using our yard each year as a home base...it's really good we love him so much; however, I should add that Holly really likes this kind of stuff and wishes that she could join him on these truck loads. Praise God for the kids keeping her home bound, since my motto is "When in doubt, toss it out"...personally, I am not a big fan of a lot of stuff.



No comments: