Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My sheep hear My voice...


"My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me;" - Jesus

The birthright of the church is to hear the voice of God...we as followers of Jesus and children of God get to live our life from hearing what He is saying and responding to what He is doing = what an incredible privilege!

Here are two key questions for those who are following the Shepherd:

1. What is Jesus saying to you (as you read the Bible, play sports, go for a walk, spend time with your friends and spouse, eat with your kids, help a friend move...)

2. What are going to do in response to what you heard?

Like a good father or friend clear communication is important and God is an excellent communicator...I know for me theses two questions are vital to living an intimate life with Him and being satisfied by responding to the voice of my Shepherd & Friend.

1 comment:

Melissa B said...

great insight! thanks.